Angular Tech Lead (m/w/d) - Munich/Hybrid/Remote
Our client is a trusted partner for the management of complex cyber risks, committed to enhancing security in a highly digitalized and connected world. In collaboration with its parent company, it strives to become a global leader in cyber risk quantification. To achieve this goal, seek dedicated talent in the market!
As an experienced and passionate Senior Angular Frontend Software Developer, you will be part of our cross-functional product team. In this position you will work on challenging projects and contribute to the development of innovative solutions for our customers.
- Work-life balance: We support you in balancing your work and private life.
- Internal and external training: We invest in your professional development and offer training and continuing education programs.
- Incentive plan: Your hard work and commitment will be rewarded.
- Flat hierarchy and open communication: With us, you have a voice and your ideas and opinions are valued.
- Exciting growth and development opportunities: You are part of a company in an exciting growth phase.
- Develop and implement high-quality front-end applications (SPA) based on UI/UX designs and product specifications.
- Collaborate with designers and backend developers to implement technical requirements and APIs to ensure optimal user experience and cross-browser compatibility.
- Create self-contained, reusable and testable modules and components.
- Actively participate in code reviews and continuously improve development processes.
- Writing unit and E2E tests to ensure technical requirements are met.
- Advanced knowledge of current front-end technologies and frameworks, especially Angular > v14, Typescript and Sass, for at least 3 years.
- Experience in creating comprehensive unit tests and E2E test suites using automated testing tools such as Jasmine and Cypress.
- Good understanding of the overarching solution architecture and interactions between various system components such as databases, APIs, caching layers, and web services.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English; German language skills are a plus.
- Bonus: Understanding of application security and experience with DevOps CI/CD pipelines.
Are you interested?
Then apply directly via the button "Apply now!", write us an e-mail or call us! We will support you confidentially and without any obligation. As an applicant our work costs you 0 €.
We look forward to receiving your application documents. Please don’t forget to include ther Job-ID XXX. If this job ad does not meet your requirements, we can also advise you with further job offers and career tips. Please feel free to contact us!
We have many interesting options in software development, web development, AI/AI and Big Data, as well as leadership roles in the tech industry. Nationwide!